Today I went into CVS, thinking to score some candy and Nivea lip care. Although things didn’t go exactly as I planned, I was able to walk out of the store only spending .76¢ with $6 in ECBs to use later but I had to use $13 in previous ECBs.
I messed up with the candy – I thought that I had bought enough to generate the $5 ECB but turned out I was still $6 short. Also, I had thought that I was going to get $5 in ECBs for buying $15 worth of Nivea but that deal was for Rite Aid!! Somehow I got the deals all turned around – oh well, I was still able to purchase 6 for $6. Below is what I bought and the match-ups to go with them.
(3) American Greeting Cards – 99¢ each (generated $3 in ECBs) = $3
(6) Nivea lip care – 2/$5 – used (3) $3/2 coupon found in the 10/21 RP = $6
(2) St. Joseph’s Multi-Symptom Cold at $5 each – used (2) $2/1 aspirin coupon found in the 10/21 SS and paired with the CVS Red Coupon Machine $3 off any cold or flu purchase = $3 for both
(2) CVS Candy corn mix – used a $1/2 CVS Candy Corn mix = .76¢ for both
(3) Hershey’s bagged candy – used $1/3 Hershey candies = $9
Total cost = $21.76
Then used $13 in previous ECB
(2) $4/20 CVS Beauty Club Bucks because the order totaled $40
Not happy that I had to use $13 in ECBs but a good haul nonetheless!